This concept of protection is based on the measures and requirements decided by the Federal Office of Health OFSP and the Canton of Valais. All of our employees have been trained and made aware of the protection concept.
- The snowboard school documents the lessons with the following information: firs name, surname and telephone number of the customer, date of the lesson and teacher. This document must be kept for at least 14 days after the lesson.
- Every snowboard instructor and customer commits to take part at the lessons without symptoms. Anyone with symptoms will be excluded from the class. If you cancel a lesson due to symptoms of illness, you must have a negative Covid-19 test in order to continue the class. If infected with the corona virus, the customer must inform the Independent Snowboard School.
- The instructors will disinfect/wash their hands regularly and carry hand disinfectants on them.
- The minimum distance of 1.5 m should be respected, if this measure cannot be applied, wearing a mask is compulsory (from 12 years old). Physical contact will be put on a minimum.
- Masks are obligatory in interior spaces and if a distance of at least 1.5 meters cannot be maintained. Every teacher brings some replacement protective masks to the lessons.
- We will respect the “concept of the protection” of the other touristic businesses in the region (Téléverbier, restaurants etc.)
- We recommend to book online.
- There are disinfectants for our clients and employees in the office.
- In the office, masks are mandatory for everyone over the age of 12.
- By the desk there will be put a glass for protection.
- Surfaces touched by several people are regularly cleaned and disinfected.
We will continuously adapt the concept of protection to the current situation.