- Less than 48h notice 100% of the lesson has to be paid.
- Within 30 day’s notice 50% of the total lesson price will be refund.
- More then 30 day’s notice prior to the first day of lesson 90% will be refund.
- We will wait 30 minutes for clients. If the client within this time has not called Independent Snowboard School or their independent Instructors, to say they will be late, the instructor is entitled to leave, and the client will be liable for full payment of the lesson.
- Independent Snowboard School will not be liable for adverse weather conditions, breakdowns of mechanical installations or any other incidents beyond our control. We will reimburse on daily basis in the event of the complete closure of the Verbier and Bruson lift systems, or in the event of accident or illness of the client. Provided that the client presents a valid medical certificate.
- Independent Snowboard School does not insure clients. We advise all clients to insure themselves for third party liability and we also recommend personal, medical and rescue insurance.
- Independent Snowboard School does not accept any liability for accidents that happen during the time on the mountain with us or in our events.
- For safety reasons, it is a condition of booking that clients respect the professional judgment of their instructor while they are in the lesson.
- Lift passes are obligatory and are the responsibility of the client.
- Clients should present themselves and their equipment in a fit and safe condition for physical activity in the mountain environment.
- During our lessons, we may take photographs for publicity use in our brochures, posters, website, or Facebook page. If you do not agree to appear in these photos, please inform us.
- These terms and conditions and the relationship between you and Independent Snowboard School shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of Switzerland/Wallis. Exclusive place of jurisdiction for any legal action against Independent snowboarding is exclusively Bern/Switzerland.
- Independent Snowboard School is always looking to improve our service so if you have any comments to make please get in contact with us directly.
For season 20/21 we run also splitboard private lessons and camps